Spring has sprung! Celebrate Spring with L’Arche Saint John by supporting our delightful fundraiser that is sure to brighten your – or a loved one’s – spirits.
Here’s the deal
Each ticket provides one handmade pottery vase made by local potters, a 10% off coupon to Galbraith Florists and a beautiful spring-themed greeting card designed by artists with intellectual disabilities at our day program, Creative Connections.
How much are tickets?
Tickets are sold on a sliding scale between $30-$60 – it’s up to you how much to pay. You can purchase by credit card or PayPal below.
Why the sliding scale?
We want to make this event accessible to folks at different income levels. We also understand that the beginning of the scale may still be a financial barrier for some.
If you’re curious about the numbers, here’s the breakdown:
- $30 - covers the cost of product and materials, plus a $5 donation to L’Arche.
- $40 - same as above, plus a $15 donation.
- $50 - same as above, plus a $25 donation (tax receipt for $25 available).
- $60 - same as above, plus a $35 donation (tax receipt for $35 available).
How it works
1. PURCHASE TICKETS by credit card or PayPal on this page.
2. WE'LL CONTACT YOU to confirm getting the bundle to you, whether by pick-up or delivery.
3. ENJOY your beautiful spring package, or gift it to a loved one!
Why support this delightful event?
L’Arche Saint John’s founding belief is that the world is better off with adults with intellectual disabilities. And, when we work together in partnership with local artisans and businesses, the whole community benefits. By supporting our Celebrate Spring fundraiser, you are strengthening the local community of nonprofits, entrepreneurs and artists – and helping us build a more inclusive society.
Thank you for supporting L’Arche Saint John, five local potters (Shawna White, Darren Emenau, Rachel Greenwood, Amy Sullivan and Denise MacLean) and Galbraith Florists.
Interested in supporting L'Arche without the vase bundle? Make a tax-deductible donation at www.larchesaintjohn.org/donate.